We believe in:
- God as our Creator, who put us on this earth to praise His excellencies and submit to His authority.
- Jesus Christ as God our Savior, who came to earth to open God’s only path to an eternal relationship with Him.
- The Holy Spirit as our Counselor, who guides us to understand God’s truth and live it out.
- The Bible as God’s Word, given to us to train us to think rightly about Him and see our lives from His viewpoint.
- Each other as God’s family, together with whom we live life, express His love, and share the Gospel with the world.