Greater Europe Mission
Attn: Kevin Flierl
18950 Base Camp Road
Monument, CO 80132
Facebook: Kevin Flierl
Every Nation Campus
2. Select Missionaries and search for Molly Clark
3. Follow instructions on the right side of the screen.
Sports Outreach Northwest
Contact: Eric Nyborg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Global Recordings Network
Focus: Distributes gospel recordings in over 6000 languages
41823 Enterprise Circle N. #200
Temecula, CA 92590
Contact: John Steinmetz
Home: 30503 Iron Bark Ct. Temecula, CA 92591
Home phone: 951-676-0775
China Outreach Ministries – Portland State University
Focus: Outreach and evangelism to Chinese international students at PSU and PCC
Contact: Duane & Jodi Decker
OUR MISSION: To support delivering the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.
To identify, develop, lead and coordinate the missions endeavors of Cross Creek Bible Church in partnership with active missionaries through as many available means of support for missionaries that the members of our church may find in their interest.
Requirements of a missionary (individual or group) to gain our support:
- Working directly with target individuals
- Regularly sharing their prayer requests
- Regular reports of activity, conversions and discipleship
- Sharing emergency needs and projected end date
- Projecting future expansion in the countries where they server
Types and limits of support:
- The missions committee (the committee) will attempt to establish contact and communication with new and established missionary projects being considered for support.
- The committee will attempt to determine the extent of financial support required and seek approval of the elders (and the congregation) before commitment of funds.
Methods of communication within the church body:
- Notes and inserts in the Sunday bulletin
- Some use of email
- Ballots for some special and emergency needs (to be prepared for Sunday services)